PLEASE ANNOUNCE AT YOUR ASC
If you don’t talk about anything else from this report, please announce the following items at your ASC:
- We have less than 2 months to submit CAR motions. PLEASE GET ANY CAR-RELATED VOTES OR MOTIONS IN ASAP! The absolute Deadline is August 1st.
- The RD Team will be hosting a Spiritual Principle a Day Writing Workshop at our Convention from 2:00 to 3:30pm on Friday the 28th of June.
- The first 4 topics from the Spiritual Principle a Day Projectare out for fellowship review / input through September 1 at na.org/spad There are roughly 48 pages of material for review.
- Participate in writing content for the Spiritual Principle a Day bookat na.org/spad
Our first Area Workshop is scheduled in Morongo Basin on July 13that 11:00am. Thank you to MBA for the invite!
We are also looking forward to hosting a SPAD workshop in Rim of the World August 4th.
The Delegate Team wants to hold Workshops in your Area. We can Workshop before/after ASC, at your learning day or event, or another location and date – we need 60-90 minutes and tables for participants.
WSC and More
Our next WSC Participant Web Meeting is Saturday, June 15th from 11am to 1pm. I’ll have information from that meeting next month.
Budget and Expenses
To date, I have spent $686.92 of my $1492.38 Budget for 2019.
RD Calendar – Upcoming Dates
- June 2-8 – PR Week
- September 1 – Unity Day
- November 26 – CAR Available
- December 1 – Sponsorship Day
- January 26, 2020 – CAT Available
- April 26 – May 2, 2020 – World Service Conference
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or by phone at 760-641-0705